Scientists and researchers have made a lot of progress studying what the parents of the larger share of successful people have in common. Here are 10 of the most important things those parents do:
1. If required, These parents move to the best neighborhood they can afford to aid studies of their children.
2. These parents make sure that they exhibit and encourage good relationships which their kids learn to implement in their lives too when they grow up.
3. They make sure that they praise their children the right way. This means when required they will do constructive criticism and when required they will praise them without any negatives.
4. They encourage them to do scut work. These works are menial and uncountable. Children should not always get credit for what they do. There are few works that need to be done anyhow.
5. These parents ensure that their kids know they will always support them. This creates an atmosphere of inclusion in the kid’s minds. This helps him in doing his best at all times without the fear of being rejected.
6. They help them to become resilient. Resilience is the foundation of strong characters. Your child will loose many times, but resilience will make him rise up again.
7. They advocate for them at school in a way that makes the child feel comfortable but also informed.
8. These parents remind their kids of their high expectations for them. Children have to be shown a path or given the right options to choose from.
9. They hope that they marry the right person. Though its a personal choice and should be left to children, still helping in making them the right decision can make a huge difference in their lives at large. A good life companion is worth the effort.
10. They encourage them to act like entrepreneurs and maybe become rich with sufficient resources.